Each week more and more TuneCore Artists are getting Ping Artist Pages. Based on what we are seeing and our history working with Apple, we anticipate the volume of TuneCore Artists with activated Ping Pages will significantly increase in the near future.
To be eligible for a Ping Artist Page just use TuneCore to distribute your release. Then follow the steps below and it’s easy to set up your Artist Page. As Apple continues to authenticate the account owner for these pages for the millions of artists in the iTunes store, more and more Ping Artist pages will be activated.
To provide more insight on your Ping Artist Page, Apple has created an “Artist Guide and Best Practices” document which you will receive after TuneCore Ping registration (see steps below). It provides detailed information on the format, types of video and pictures you can include on your Ping Artist Page along with a step by step process on how to upload videos, tips on settings for your iPhone, etc.
Get Your Ping Artist Page With TuneCore Distribution
How To Set Up Your Ping Artist Page With TuneCore
- You must distribute music through TuneCore.
- Download and fill out the TuneCore Ping registration form and email it to email@example.com.
- You will receive a link to download the iTunes Artist Guide and Best Practices PDF
- After TuneCore Artists Services registers your account through iTunes and you will receive confirmation email from iTunes within three weeks.
- Refer to your Ping Artist Guide to set up your Ping Artist Page.
- Stay active on Ping, share your favorite music, and find new fans.